Click here to book Dr. Barbara at your next event
Book Dr. Barbara Reynolds to Speak at Your Next Event
Looking for a great keynote speaker at your next event? Fill out the form below to check her availability!
Winning the world over with her “voice & view,” Dr. Barbara Reynolds motivates individuals across the country to find their voice and share their views, just as she has done over the years in her journalism career, media appearances, ministry, and speaking endeavors. She founded Harriet’s Ministry, a weekly healing conversation for women addicted to alcohol and drugs.
Here are some examples of the speeches you can find Dr Barbara Reynolds being the keynote speaker for?
- Keynote Address: The National Council of Negro Women. Montgomery County Section, October 30, 2010.
- Keynote Address, Lucent Technologies, Sheraton Hilton, Washington DC, Sept. 9, 1999.
- MLK Commemoration Speech, city of Knoxville TN, January 17, 1999
- Sister for Sister Conference, “Positive Change, Positive Growth,” September 20, 1998, Richmond, VA.
- Closing banquet speaker, The Evan Donaldson Adoption
Institute, Conference on Ethics, Anaheim, Calif. November 5, 1999
- Keynote luncheon speaker Women in Communications, “Media Gender and Racial Apartheid,” Capital Hilton, Washington DC, June 15, 1990.
- Speaker, Virginia Education Association’s Human Dignity
Conference, “Celebrating Diversity: Many Voices, Many Dreams,” March 8, 1987